Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Call

Last night at about 10:30ish Cathy woke me up saying, "I think you got a Call tonight." I asked, "How do you know?" She replied, "There are six missed calls from a St. Paul's." Huh. Well, when I checked my cell phone I saw another six missed calls to. Not to disappoint, about 10:45 p.m the phone rang again, and guess what? She was right.

I received a call from St. Paul's Lutheran School in Franklin, Wisc. to serve as principal I guess. I don't know much more than that at this point, but I will keep you updated on what I learn. Franklin isn't real far from B-town, may be a 1/2 hour or 45 minutes depending on traffic. I guess I needed more to think about with only 27 more days of school left (hard to believe!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eep!

Y'all are in my prayers!