Thursday, June 5, 2008

Misc. Stuff

Well, it has been a while since I posted, so I thought I would give you a cornacopia of info.

Call: I returned my call/job offer to St. Paul's in Franklin, WI.

School: School is now finished for the year. I finished my meetings with my staff and now on to summer work at school. There is lots of stuff to clean up.

Liam & Owen: Here is a nice snapshot I took of Liam and Owen the other day.

ChocolateFest: We took our annual trip to ChocolateFest (Burlington is Chocolate City, USA) over Memorial Day. We get free VIP tickets which means free food, drinks, and ride tickets (lucky Liam). Liam loves the bumper cars and Owen got his first ride this year. Liam also got to hold a baby duckling and chick.

Brewer Game: Liam and I went to a Brewer game on Tuesday... Nice to be able to witness Randy Johnson making it to #2 on the all time strikeout list and a big Brewer win.

No comments: