Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Texas '09 Vacation... part deux

All has been going well here in TX. We actually had some rain yesterday which tremendously cooled things down and allowed Liam and I to fish for three or four hours. Liam caught a variety of about 50 or so Sunfish, Bluegills, etc... I caught the same panfish as well as about a half dozen 10 in. Channel Catfish and one MONSTER 2 ft. one! What a big slimy sucker he was. I was right under the boat dock and didn't even have to reel in. We also managed to squeeze in a Thanksgiving turkey dinner (don't ask) and a boat ride.

My big slimy catfish

Owen helping Grandpa make breakfast

Today Cathy's dad, Liam, and Owen got to go flying in a small plane. Liam got to ride in the front seat and as they aren't back yet I sure hope he didn't touch any of the buttons up there.

No comments: