Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Smattering of Things

I've got some interesting photos from the past few weeks. Things have been pretty busy with transitioning to a new job. We have managed to squeeze some fun in, though.

Liam lost his front tooth the other day. I've never seen him work harder at getting that little sucker out.

Spiderman and his little brother (a little more ripped) came to our house the other day.

We made a little trip to the Circus Parade in Milwaukee last Sunday. Grandma and Grandpa supplied us with tickets in front of the Hyatt. It was a blazing hot day, but a pretty good time. We got to ride the bus downtown which was a new experience for Liam and Owen.

Finally, I made a big decision recently. I decided to get rid of my '95 Geo Metro... also known as the "Fast Car", "Big Red", and simply "The Geo." It had become my identity here in B-town. My students seemed to love the contridiction of my size and the car's size. But... since I am now driving 43 miles one way it was time for air conditioning, cruise control, and a car where I don't die in a flaming wreck if hit on the freeway. So I introduce, "Bonnie", my new '99 Pontiac Bonneville.

1 comment:

Cousin James said...

That silver beaut is smooth!!