Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Disney World!

We went to Disney World yesterday. I'm not a big fan of it, but it just is one of those things you are supposed to do. Getting up at 6 AM on vacation isn't my idea of a smart thing to do, but we made it. It was FREEZING! 39 degrees when we woke up, someone remind me why I came here when I could get that at home.

We did all the normal things: Winnie the Pooh, It's a Small World, Peter Pan, Bear Jamboree... etc... The night was obviosuly highlighted with Liam being able to drive the car on the Race Car Track. Liam and Owen love the train and monorail which we rode back to the car. Fun was had by all and I did get to see the Badger game afterall.


Liam trying to become KING OF THE WORLD!

Liam driving his race car... his smile is pure bliss.

Owen before the 3D show. A little gangsta

Liam posing
.
With Woody and his girl (don't know her name)

Captain Owie

No comments: