Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm Back!

I know, I know, I missed the ENTIRE month of March. That is the first time in three years of blogging that I've missed an entire month. Things got real hectic as the Chateau MOVED!!! Well, sort of. Being sick of driving, etc... we moved into a rental house in Milwaukee. The strangest thing about the whole deal is probably that it is the house I grew up in! Very weird, but only about 10-15 minutes from Risen Savior.

The Old Abode

I also wanted to keep everyone updated on Owen's progress.  He has gotten through all of his Dr. appointments and they seem to say everything is OK.  He does have a little white discoloration on the right side of his face, but nowhere near how bad it looked at first.  We are having a little difficulty not letting it get burned by the sun.  It seems to be a little red right now but the long term prognosis is an all clear with no scarring or discloration in the long term.  Amazing how the body heals.

Click for a larger image

Lookin' Good

No comments: