Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Year in Review

I know I haven't been the best blogger this year.  I could probably blame it on a lot of things like we were living in a rental house, we moved, work was busy, I am going to graduate school, etc... but none of them would be good ones.  I just didn't cut it this year I'm afraid.  One of the nice things about Christmas break is that I get to do some little housekeeping jobs on my computer.  I hadn't been good, either, at keeping this year's pictures nicely filed away so I had to spend some time today doing that.  In doing that I also created a nice little year end video versus the traditional (ok, 2 years worth) slide show I normally post - so here goes.  So much has happened this past year that it is easy to forget how blessed we are.  Here's to a better blogging 2011!


No comments: