Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas...

...from Florida!  I know what you're saying, "HOLY COW, there is a blog post at the Chateau!"  I may have had my longest hiatus from blogging in the past five years.  I was on pace to have a good number of posts and then I faded.  Well, things have been happening that I can hopefully update my faithful readers (if there are any left) on in the next year.  Mainly, the Chateau has moved officially to Menomonee Falls.  I hope to get pictures uploaded when we return from our vacation in Florida.

We arrived yesterday at about noon.  We had to get up at 3:30 AM to catch the bus to O'hare and then our flight to Orlando.  The rest of the day just consisted of doing, well, nothing.  Today we went to Christmas church and now will just probably sit around.  Here are a couple pictures of Liam and Owen today.  Merry Christmas to all!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Rob! (At least one faithful reader left...)

-- Dave

PS Better luck next year in fantasy ;)