Sunday, August 5, 2007

Nebraska

We took a little family trip a couple weeks ago. I had to present at Great Plains Luth. High School in Watertown, SD. So after that we made the trek down to Norfolk, NE to see my Grandpa & Grandma and aunts, uncles, and cousins. Liam was out there last year with my parents but it had been a while for us and of course Owen needed to be shown off. It was a great time and below are some pictures from the trip.

Liam and Owen in the car trying to keep themselves busy.
Liam and I enjoying some time in the pool at our hotel.

My parents and Anna went to South Dakota before coming to Nebraska and they bought matching t-shirts for the three grandkids.

Here is Owen with Grandpa and Great Grandpa.

Owen with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma.

Finally, Liam helping out.

No comments: