Sunday, October 21, 2007

Electronic Age

In an effort to save some space and prevent Owen from ripping everything out of our entertainment center cabinets I have decided to pack up all our CD's and rely completely on our computer for our music. Over the past year I have loaded all of our music onto itunes and now that will be it. I feel a little better since I have the external hard drive to back everything up. As of now, I have over 3,000 songs, 12+ gb , and 9+ days of music I could listen to. I have the computer wired into our stereo in the house and out to the patio out back, so with that and our ipods, which we can use in the car, we shouldn't really need them. Most of the music I have bought lately has been electronically anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We've done pretty much the same thing. Our music collection is insane.