Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Vacation in Florida

We spent a relatively short time in Florida this past week. We returned to go to a wedding yesterday, which was very fun, but it cut our trip to Florida pretty short.

Some highlights of the trip included great weather. I always felt bad for people when they came down to FL for the week and we had a week of cool (cold to us) weather. I got to golf twice and carded a 38 on the front nine on the second day. I "could" (good golfer term) have shot par or under par but I couldn't make a putt. For those of you who golf with me, you know that is the weak link in my game, but just the day before I was draining 30 footers left and right. Unfortunately I couldn't hit a 10 footer to save my life. Anyway, 38 represents my low 9 ever. Pretty good with rental clubs. We also went to the Arabian Nights dinner show. It was OK, I guess I'm glad I went. Liam got to putt-putt golf, go swimming, and went to breakfast with Mickey with Grandma & Grandpa. And of course, we opened presents. All in all a great but short trip.

Owen in the pool... nice hat!

Liam with his new Michael Redd jersey.

Liam golfing...

Owen getting some ice cream... all over.

No comments: