Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Been A While

Well... that totally rotted. I had a post all ready to go and then it deleted! Arggggghhhh. Anyway, I haven't posted in a while for a couple of reasons.

First, it is way to cold to post anything. It hasn't been into the positive numbers on the thermometer since Sunday. I am still wondering how I chose chilly Wisconsin and a job over working at Wal-Mart and Florida? I'm beginning to rethink my choice now.

Secondly, I've been sick. Now I'm not usually one to get sick, only one day missed in 14 years of teaching. I had a fever and chills on Sunday which the morphed its way into being congested on Monday and Tuesday. I took some NyQuil (good stuff) last night and that really seemed to help. I got in a workout tonight which felt good so I should be ship shape by Friday.

Finally, not much is going on here. It is kind of the dead season for family things. We had dinner with my parents on Monday for my mom's birthday but that is about it. Owen hasn't hurt himself lately either!

I hope all is well with everybody else!

No comments: