Monday, March 3, 2008

What Are You?

I took this little quiz, be prebiased that it would be wrong... the results were rather interesting.

What is your political ideology?
Your Result: Conservative

This quiz has categorised you as a Conservative. You believe in a limited/minimal role in the government to solve social problems, and instead believe economic growth is paramount. It is possible you may identify with the "religious right" as well.

Fascist/Radical Right
Libertarian
Liberal
Social Democrat
Communist/Radical Left
What is your political ideology?
Make Your Own Quiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is honestly more what I was expecting. :-\

Hey, you know you can sign your comments to my entries with Open ID using your Blogger login, right? :) You might actually get notified if there's a comment to your comment, but I'm not sure. That's how I comment here now that Blogger finally uses Open ID. :)