Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vacation - Day 2 & 3

The past couple days in TX have been busy. Tuesday Cathy, Liam, & Owen went blueberry picking. The place they went also had a tame peacock and some other animals. Today we went tubing in the morning where Liam and I took some big diggers. On one run Liam went out the back head over heels doing a massive belly flop. I didn't even know he was gone and then I was flying out the side. I had legs and arms flying everywhere. On the way back we got in a family ride in the tube. Boy am I going to be sore tomorrow. If that wasn't enough I tried water skiing for the first time in my life. Unfortunately it was not a success. After about 20 times of failure I gave it up for the day. Oh well. Here are some pictures for you.

Liam's Berry Pickin' Bucket

Owen Resting


Grandpa S., Liam, & Owen Driving the Boat

Just Before the Big Wipeout!

Family Ride

No comments: