Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jimmy Buffett 2009

I know I haven't posted in a while about the happenings here at the Chateau. I suppose I could post a picture looking out the front of Bonnie because that is what I do several hours per day. Anyway....

If you look back in the archives you will see a regular trip to see Jimmy Buffett at Alpine Valley. Normally Jimmy comes in June or July, but this year he was here on August 29th. I'm not sure I liked it after school had started but what are you going to do. People from all over come over to WI and Alpine Valley to see Jimmy every year because it is the best party of all. Unfortunately, this year it was a high of 50 and drizzled most of the day. Not as bad as the downpour of '98 but probably more miserable because of the cold. Here are a couple pics and if you are ever interested in coming, let mek know - I had 5 extra tickets this year!

No comments: