Sunday, January 13, 2008

Packers

Hard to believe that I didn't have a post all last year about what all of you know is one of my greatest loves: the Green Bay Packers. I'm not as obnoxious as I once was, although I still sent out some text messages to my favorite other team friends yesterday. Not only was yesterday a great game for us in some awesome weather but with the loss of the Cowboys today the Packers will host the NFC Championship game next Sunday. I've made some great sporting trips. The PGA Championship, Final Fours, Camp Randall, Memorial Stadium (awesome), Orange Bowls, the BCS National Championship, and many more. But for those of you who have never made the trek to Lambeau Field you need to put it on your top 10 things to do before you die list. I don't care if you are a Packer fan or not, you need to go and just see it. If you let me know, I'll be happy to accompany you and give you an expert's tour of the place. Some people say they have more fun watching from their living room, but I still need to go once or twice a year. Here are some pics for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think of you every time there's a Packers game. We watched it yesterday and I have to admit, it was more entertaining than today's game. B's mom is pretty annoyed her boys didn't make it today. B likes to think they got a rough deal and that the officials were out to get them, but who knows. All that matters is they're out and I don't have to listen to people talking about the Cowboys for a while again. ;)