Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Presidential Election

Now, I'm not here to tell you who to vote for... I can't even say that I have taken the time to verify where I stand on many of the candidates - probably because I don't live in a state with an important primary or caucaus. I did, though, take 5 minutes and take this test to see who "they" say I align most with. For the record, I don't think I even know who Tom Tancredo is. At least it might give me something to go on. I like the ability to weigh issues in this poll because there are certain ones that do hold a higher place in my mind. Mainly, abortion and the fact that our next president may get to appoint two more Supreme Court justices. I would be curious to hear where others stand.

67% Mike Huckabee
64% John McCain
63% Tom Tancredo
55% Mitt Romney
55% Fred Thompson
54% Bill Richardson
53% Hillary Clinton
50% Joe Biden
50% Chris Dodd
50% John Edwards
48% Barack Obama
45% Rudy Giuliani
37% Mike Gravel
37% Ron Paul
34% Dennis Kucinich

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though my quiz doesn't agree, I like Huckabee. I can't pinpoint why, but I do. Then again, my quiz answers change constantly.

Tancredo dropped out early in the game. He dropped out before any primary, if I'm not mistaken. Biden, Dodd, and Richardson are all out as well. What I'm curious about is tonight during Michigan's primary, there was someone named Hunter on the list. What the heck? Who is that?