Thursday, January 24, 2008

Words Can Not Describe How I Feel

Well... I suppose it is Thursday evening and I should be over the big Packer debacle vs. the Giants, but I just ain't. Yes, I am sleeping better, but I have a self imposed 1 month ESPN ban and I'm still debating whether or not I will watch the Super Bowl. This one hurt. I know... it's just a game... blah, blah, blah. It hurts. This was our year. 4th and 26 was our year too, and that one hurt. But there, we were on the road, etc... this was at the holy land. It was cold, we weren't supposed to lose. AHHHHH!!!!

I will get over it, Favre will be back for another year and we will be better. I know I shouldn't have expected 13-3 and the Super Bowl, but I did. May be I'll just go out and get a Packer tattoo. In the end, that is why I love sports though. They make you feel like the end of the world when you lose and at the top when you win and they don't really matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but did you puke this time?

I almost hate to say this, because it's not something I would have done in years past... I actually rooted for the Packers. I really wanted them to be The Team this year (since we ALL know Detroit will never make it to the big game... ever).

Anonymous said...

You'll go out and get a Packer tattoo? What's up with that? Are you still pretending that you don't already have one? Or are you talking about getting one in a more visible place...maybe covering your entire back???

We watched the game on Thurs. too...even though we are in the heart of Viking territory here. We are still true to the team.